Adventures in Africa

***THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE MINE PERSONALLY AND DO NOT REFLECT ANY POSITION OF THE U.S. GOVERNMENT OR THE PEACE CORPS***

Friday, May 26, 2006

EEK!

So I received my e-ticket for my flight to staging, which means this whole adventure really is just around the corner. I am going to attempt to pack my bags after I finish writing this...we'll see how that goes. I keep thinking of little things I need to get or do before I go, things that wake me up in the middle of the night, which is always super fun.

I got back from a party-filled day in Madison yesterday at Chuck E Cheese (yes, it was for a 22-year-old), which was followed by a celebration of drinking wine from mugs. Man, I have the classiest friends! At least I got a pirate eye-patch out of the deal, and I am officially the reigning ski-ball queen.

Also, for those of you in or near Madison, I will be having a going-away get-together Saturday, June 3 on the Terrace (or inside the Rathskeller if it is rainy) from 7-10, probably with a bar run to follow. See you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home