Last Day in Wisconsin....

I take an 8:10 AM flight to Philly tomorrow for training, and then I will be flying out to Africa on Wednesday. But I can count on my fingers the number of times that I have cried, so I think I am doing well. I was in Madison the last couple of days for a wedding for my surrogate sister, and I got to see a bunch of people on the terrace last night. It has been such beautiful weather though that I don't know if I want to go back to winter, even if it means only 50-60 degrees! But I have been getting my share of "lasts" to tide me over for two years: mac'n'cheese pizza, Babcock ice cream, sunset on the lake...Too bad Paisan's is currently closed! I did make it to part of the reconstruction ceremony for University Square (I was barely able to hold back the tears on this one), and I realized it might be best that I go away before more of Madison changes. Anyway, I should probably repack/take out stuff from my bags, but hopefully I will be able to put an update on here from Africa in the near future. I am also going to try to put up pictures and start on online photo album, so keep your eyes peeled!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home