Adventures in Africa

***THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE MINE PERSONALLY AND DO NOT REFLECT ANY POSITION OF THE U.S. GOVERNMENT OR THE PEACE CORPS***

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

training still

I can't believe that the computer is free! We leave in a half hour for the airport (actually a three hour bus ride to JFK), so I should be in South Africa in another 24 hours or so. I did get to go to a fortune teller last night, and I learned that I have a long life line, so no worries! I really like my training group, although there are 58 of us, so we keep getting each other confused. Anyway, snail mail will definitely be the way to go for the next two months or so (and really most of the two years), but I love you all and hope to hear from you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home